Effectively promoting your business can be a challenge in times of tight budgets. Consequently, finding ways to gain maximum brand exposure at a minimum cost is a constant challenge. The solution? Promotional products have always been a cost effective way of promoting your brand. Using them as in advertising strategy is powerful, and can have a long-standing impact on your business.
A great category to focus on when looking for a hot deal is totes. Totes are one of the largest, most purchased categories in the ad specialties industry. In recent years, with consumers focusing on being more environmentally-friendly, tote usage has skyrocketed. Totes are everywhere, used over and over again, and it is the one product you can never have enough of.
Promotional product suppliers are constantly updating their tote inventory and selection, which allows you to search for closeout products that provide the same quality and brand exposure at a reduced price. With the broad range of products now available, even at closeout prices, finding one that will match your message is easy.
Follow these 5 tips to find bargain-priced promotional totes and promote your brand for less.
1. Last year's hot style may be this year's hot deal. Just as in retail, styles and trends in totes are constantly changing. Suppliers often put a certain style or color on special to make room for a slightly modified style. These are the opportunities you want to look for. Since totes really never go out of style, you are not sacrificing anything by putting your logo on the hot tote from last year.
2. Put a value to the time versus money equation. Spending a lot of time searching for a good deal might not be worth it in the end. Know when to stop searching, and when you find a good bargain, go for it.
3. Longer lead time may equal lower cost. When searching for a lower price point, make sure you leave enough time before your event. You will often get a better price if you are able to wait a little longer for your products.
4. Ask for a virtual proof. Make sure you know exactly what you will be receiving. A virtual proof is an electronic version, typically free, of what your logo is going to look like on the product. This will help ensure you will be pleased with your purchase.
5. Find a trusted partner. As in any business, make sure you build a relationship with a trusted vendor. By doing this, you may receive advance notice of sales and clearance items before they are released to the everyone.
Finding a bargain tote, and effectively displaying your logo on it, is a promotional strategy that is priceless.